We will be offering the choice to register via email or in-person starting on St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th. We will be marching in the Portland parade and will have forms available at the Maine State Pier at the end of the route.
- General size measurements for jerseys, hurley, and helmet. For best hurley sizing, measure the inches from foot to mid-hip. We will custom fit these at in-person registration and at the beginning of the season in May.
- Cash or check for program dues. We are working on a PayPal option as well. Please do NOT mail cash.
- Insurance plan information, including group number. PRIMARY MEDICAL INSURANCE IS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION.
- Digital copies of their birth certificate(s). A scanned or photo is fine as long as we can read the info.*
- A head shot photo taken within the 12 months*
*These two items are required for registration in the GAA database with the photo requiring renewal every 2 years. With this, they will be eligible for GAA competition and the secondary insurance coverage that is mandatory for players and coaches.
REGISTRATION QUESTIONS CAN BE EMAILED TO: MGSAcommunications@gmail.com